I’m so excited… and I just can’t hide it!
Pulling from the resources of this site – InterstateQ.com – my readers, commenters and contributors and the resources provided by those who read, work with or contribute to other sites on the InterstateQ.com Network, a new online news show for the LGBTQ community will premier tomorrow.
iQweekly (iQweekly.InterstateQ.com) is a new online news show offering the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer communities a weekly round-up of news, features & exclusive stories from national and regional sources, including network television, newspapers and the blogosphere. With a little bit of seriousness, some “editorial content” (i.e. some very opinionated thoughts) and some humor thrown in here and there, iQweekly is the best way to catch up on both major news stories, politics, activism and hard-to-find issues not likely reported on in the mainstream media.
What’s up for the first episode (src):
- A round-up of news including: ex-gay therapy gone totally wrong, the launch of ScoutPride, homeless Scouts in Philly, Mitt Romney
- Round-up on marriage equality news
- Point Foundation awards Scholars
- And, our new regular segment on the 2008 Elections
- And, a special sneak peak into next week’s episode.