Another Greensboro City council candidate responds to conservative blogger Joe Guarino’s questionnaire. In responding to his question on domestic partner benefits, the Trudy Wade of District Five, keeps it short and sweet:
7. Do you support same-sex domestic partner benefits for city employees? No.
Wow… I think that is among the shortest answers I’ve seen.
Too bad she wasn’t willing to expand her thoughts a bit. Her maybe, future constituents deserve to know why she says “No,” not just that she says “No.”
Previous Posts: Greensboro 2007 Elections & the Domestic Partner Issue
- Candidate Matheny on domestic partner benefits Sept 3 2007
- More candidates answer questions on Domestic Partner benefits August 29 2007
- Greensboro ‘not ready’ for domestic partner benefits, says Council candidate August 24 2007
- Council candidate Blanks’ answer to DP benefits issue lacking August 22 2007
- Update: Greensboro candidates & Domestic Partner benefits August 21 2007
- Greensboro ‘07 – The LGBT Vote; candidates respond to domestic partner benefits issue August 17 2007